Winter Meeting is Coming!
Are you ready?
Winter meeting will be held February 17-18, 2018 at the Boulder Falls Inn in Lebanon, OR.
Our hosts will be Omega Nu. Registration begins on Saturday at 11:00 am. If you haven't registered yet - there is still time. The deadline is February 5. Hope to see you there. (See the registration form on this page.)
2017-18 Educational Program
President Jill's theme (Hooked on ESA) is reflected in the Educational Program for 2017-18. Marsha Klosterman, Educational Chair, presented her program.
I challenge you to ... Find a way to tie everything you do to how ESA benefits all of us. Jill has given us an open-ended theme to which I hope all chapters spend time thinking about every time they have an education. And I would love for all of you to keep track and submit a report at the end of the year. This isn't about competition, but about sharing ideas that benefit us all through ESA.
- Hooked on ESA - education members on ESA. Many of us are newer or have forgotten the meaning of the goals of philanthropic, our history, St Jude, Easter Seals, our Ideals.
- Hooked on Health - Educationals geared to the health of members. Food (diets, recipes), exercise, mental health
- Hooked on Literature - Local authors, favorite authors (book club idea)
- Hooked on Members' Skills - Sharing members' talents
- Hooked on History - Educationals on local or regional history events/places
- Hooked on Travel - Look for places of interest to visit. Could be local or state and do an educational on what to see and do.